A Legend Behind Every Sip: Casa D'Aristi Mexican Liqueur
About Casa D'Aristi
Casa D'Aristi is a small craft distillery located in Merida, Mexico, on the Yucatán Peninsula. Casa D'Aristi was founded in 1935 by Don Carlos Aristi after he adventured across the Yucatán learning about Mayan culture and returned home with motivation to create his own version of an ancient Mayan liqueur called Blaché. The distillery still features Don Carlos's Blanche, called D’Aristi Xtabentún, as well as other unique spirits.
What Makes Casa D'Aristi Unique?
Casa D' Aristi offers liqueur created from fruits and other products specific to the Yucatán Peninsula Region, resulting in flavors many have never experienced. The Casa D'Aristi liqueurs add well balanced fruity and tropical flavor to your cocktail or glass, all with no additives or flavorings, created from a company that understands tradition and the land, and operates in an environmentally responsible way.
Casa D'Aristi is all about honoring tradition and history, and they are committed to maintaining quality and sustainable production practices. With a legend behind every sip, their products pay homage to history and Mayan culture.
Casa D'Aristi Products Available on Tipxy.com
Kalani Coconut Cocktail
- 2 oz reposado tequila (we recommend Zarza)
- .5 oz Casa D'Aristi Kalani Coconut Liqueur
- .5 oz orange liqueur (we recommend Vitae Spirits Triple Sec)
- 1 oz lime juice
- Shredded coconut, for garnish
- Get a margarita glass ready.
- Pour all ingredients into a shaker with ice, shake, and strain into your margarita glass!
- Garnish with shredded coconut