The 4 Easiest Kosher Hanukkah Cocktails
Happy Hanukkah! There's nothing like an easy, simple, and fantastic-tasting cocktail to brighten up those 8 nights of Hanukkah! Light the menorah, sing Hanukkah songs, get together with family and friends, play dreidel, eat latkes, and of course- create some kosher cocktails!
These cocktails are easy to make, use simple kosher ingredients, and are Hanukkah themed too! Check out the recipes below for a Hanukkah like no other!
1. Sufganiyot In A Glass Cocktail
There's nothing that screams Hanukkah like sugar coated jelly filled sufganiyot! The Sufganiyot In A Glass cocktail recipe requires only simple kosher ingredients and is incredibly easy to make, but the result is a Hanukkah party favorite that's bursting with flavor and style!
- 2 oz FAIR Juniper Gin
- 1.5 tbsp Smuckers Raspberry Jam
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 1 tsp sugar, dissolved in 1 tsp warm water
The Rim (Optional)
- Pour sugar on small plate, with enough space for your glass to fit rim side down. Do the same on a separate plate with raspberry jam.
- Dip the rim of the glass first into the raspberry jam plate, and then into the sugar plate, creating a nice pink sugared rim in the Sufganiyot spirit.
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake well, until the jam is combined with the rest of the ingredients.
- Strain into your glass (carefully, as to not ruin the sugared rim) and enjoy this sweet and simple Hanukkah cocktail!
2. Screwdriver Cocktail
The Screwdriver is a well known and easy-to-assemble OJ and vodka combo, but our Hanukkah version uses potato vodka for a potato latke themed spin! Serve with crispy fried potato latkes for the best results!
- 1.5 oz LVOV Potato Vodka
- Orange juice
- Fill a highball glass with ice, add the vodka and then top with orange juice. Serve and enjoy!
3. Chocolate Gelt Martini
Everyone knows that chocolate coins are a big part of the Hanukkah festivities. Celebrate the Festival of Lights with a kosher chocolate martini, in honor of those decadent chocolate coins!
- 1.5 Black Irish White Chocolate Irish Cream (OUD)
- 1.5 oz Kosher Creme De Cacao (Pareve)
- 2 oz Mary White Vodka
- 2 oz Chocolate syrup
- 2 oz Milk
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake it up, strain into a martini glass, garnish with gelt, and enjoy!
4. Oliveto Cocktail
Make this elegant Oliveto gin cocktail using only simple kosher ingredients. In honor of the miraculous pure olive oil burning for all 8 nights of Hanukkah, enjoy a smooth two layer cocktail featuring olive oil!
- .5 oz olive oil
- 1 egg white
- 2 oz Purity Navy Strength Gin
- .5 oz kosher Triple Sec
- 1 oz lemon juice
- .5 oz simple syrup (made from equal parts sugar and warm water)
- Combine the olive oil and egg white in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake strongly for at least a minute or two, or until the mixture is big and foamy.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in a separate cup and pour into the shaker with the foam. Shake to combine, pour into your glass, and enjoy!
Once you try these 4 easy cocktails, you'll never celebrate another Hanukkah without them! Hanukkah Sameach!
Don't forget to take a look at some of our other Hanukkah cocktail recipes: 8 Kosher Cocktails For 8 Nights Of Hanukkah