The Top 5 Thanksgiving Cocktails For A Crowd
All recipes make 4 full sized cocktails and can be doubled for a group of 8.
1. Maple Old Fashioned Cocktail
This Old Fashioned cocktail with a maple twist is what you didn't know you were missing at your Thanksgiving Dinner table!
The Shanky's Whip Whiskey Liqueur is a must, adding a touch of sweetness and creaminess that blends perfectly with the maple syrup and Red Earl Irish Whiskey combo!
- 4 oz Shanky’s Whip
- 4 oz Red Earl Whiskey
- 1 oz pure maple syrup
- 8 dashes of Angostura bitters
- 4 dashes of orange bitters
- cherries for garnish
- Ice cubes
- Pour all ingredients but the cherries into an oversized glass or pitcher, adding a nice amount of ice. Mix well.
- Add ice to 4 cocktail glasses, then strain the cocktail mixture evenly into each.
- Add a few cherries for garnish and enjoy!
2. Hazelnut Espresso Affogato Cocktail
This is for all of you sweet coffee drink lovers! A incredibly decadent, creamy, and sweet cocktail with a kick, the Hazelnut Espresso Affogato Cocktail can even be served for dessert along with that classic Thanksgiving pie!
Don't miss out on the Crater Lake Hazelnut Espresso Vodka- it's the key ingredient in this sweet creamy cocktail!
Learn more about Crater Lake here: The Spirit of Sustainability and Adventure: Crater Lake Spirits
- 5 oz Crater Lake Hazelnut Espresso Vodka
- 4 oz Hazelnut Liqueur (Frangelico is recommended)
- 4 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 16 oz brewed espresso (if you can't brew espresso, any strong concentrated coffee can be substituted)
- Whipped cream
- Crushed hazelnuts
- Prepare 4 glasses by chilling them in the freezer for a few minutes.
- In a large shaker or pitcher, combine the Hazelnut Espresso Vodka and hazelnut liqueur with ice. Shake well.
- Place a scoop of vanilla ice cream in each chilled glass. Pour the shaken mixture equally over the ice cream in each glass.
- In a separate cup, brew the espresso. Pour 4 oz of hot espresso into each glass over the ice cream and vodka mixture, allowing it to melt the ice cream slightly.
- Top with a dollop of whipped cream and crushed hazelnuts!
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
3. Apple Cider Margarita
It's not a party without a margarita, and there's no better margarita for Thanksgiving than an apple cider margarita! The passionfruit liqueur, apple cider, and tequila combo is unbeatable.
Learn more about Pinaq here: A Sip of Tropical Paradise: Pináq Liqueur
- 6 oz Original Pinaq Liqueur
- 8 oz tequila (we recommend Butterfly Cannon Cristalino)
- 2 oz fresh lime juice
- 8 oz apple cider
- Apple slices and anise starts for garnish (optional)
- Combine all ingredients except garnish in a covered pitcher or large shaker with ice.
- Add ice to 4 cocktail glasses of your choice, then shake up the cocktail mix and distribute it equally into the glasses.
- Garnish with an apple slice and anise star, and enjoy!
4. Kalimotxo Cocktail
Easy and budget friendly, this Spanish cocktail combines classic Thanksgiving red wine with Coke for a simple cocktail that'll meet all of your group's Thanksgiving needs.
Red wine and Coke may not seem like a great pair, but with ice and a twist of lemon, this cheap and easy cocktail will surprise you.
- 10 oz red wine (we recommend the Campos Reales Tempranillo)
- 6 oz Coke (or Pepsi)
- Lemon twist or lemon wheels, for garnish
- Combine the wine and Coke in a pitcher or oversize glass.
- Add ice to 4 cocktail glasses, then pour the mixture evenly into each.
- Garnish with a lemon twist or wheel on each glass, and enjoy this cultural Spanish cocktail!
5. Pomegranate Mimosa Cocktail
The Pomegranate Mimosa Cocktail is chock full of fruitiness and wine- and we all know there's no better combination than that! Refreshing, light, and aesthetically pleasing, this cocktail will brighten up your table- and guests too!
You don't want to miss the main ingredient in this cocktail: Pinaq Rosé Liqueur, an alluring, smooth, and fruity tropical liqueur made from cognac, vodka, and rosé wine.
- 8 oz pomegranate juice
- 12 oz Pinaq Rosé Liqueur
- Chilled prosecco (we recommend Vera Wang Party Prosecco)
- Pomegranate seeds
- 4 rosemary sprigs
- Orange slices
- Prepare 4 wine (or other) glasses.
- Mix pomegranate juice and Pinaq Ros é, divide into glasses evenly.
- Top each glass off with prosecco, followed by a small handful of pomegranate seeds.
- Smash the rosemary sprigs between your hands or on the table, then add one to each glass, followed by an orange slice.
- Serve and enjoy!