Tomintoul - 16 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky
Pure ingredients and the natural environment add to smooth and mellow character of our award-winning Tomintoul Speyside Glenlivet Single Malt Scotch Whisky, “the gentle dram”.
Multi-award winning Tomintoul Speyside Glenlivet Single Malt Scotch Whisky Aged 16 Years has been lovingly crafted, from a selection of the finest bourbon casks, each aged for at least sixteen years.
Awards and Reviews:
- Gold Medal, International Wine & Spirit Competition London – 2010
- Gold Medal, International Spirit Challenge London – 2010
- Gold Medal – Prodexpo Competition, Russia – 2007
- Silver Medal – Internationaler Spirituosen Wettbewerb, Neustadt, Germany – 2007
- Bronze Medal - The International Wine & Spirit Competition, London – 2007
- Gold Medal – China International Wine & Spirits Challenge – 2006
- Silver Medal- The International Wine & Spirit Competition, London – 2006
- Distinction Award – Scottish Field Whisky Merchants – 2006
- Silver Medal – International Wines & Spirits Competition, London – 2005
- “Exceptional” – USA Beverage Tasting Institute - 2004
- Gold Medal - San Francisco World Spirit Competition, USA – 2003
Jim Murray is recognized internationally as the leading commentator on the world's whiskies and Jim Murray's Whisky Bible, published yearly, is the world's biggest selling whisky book.
"Fruity concoction of apples and pears topped with vanilla ice cream… one of the noses of the year.
Soft, indeed every bit as gentle as the label promises, as the light oils coat the palate with a fabulously intense and delicately sweetened barley skin.
A wonderful, multi-layered interplay between malt and oak-vanillas… hugely sophisticated."